NOTICE: All bidders and other persons attending this sale agree that they have read and have full knowledge of these terms and agree to be bound thereby.
There will be a 5% Buyer’s Premium on all winning bids. (As of 10/21/2016)
- REGISTRATION – All bidders are required to obtain a bidder card and show picture identification, such as State issued Driver’s License or ID Card.
- HOW TO BID – Simply raise your bid card high enough for the Auctioneer to see it. The amount the Auctioneer is calling for is the price they are asking you to pay.
- ALL SALES FINAL – means just that, NO refunds are given for any reason. The Auctioneer will not resell or re-auction any item that you decide you don’t want after you buy it.
- AS IS – means that you are purchasing all merchandise as it is. If it is scratched, broken, incomplete or won’t work, that is the way you buy it.
- CONDITION OF ARTICLES SOLD – The Auctioneer shall not be responsible for incorrect description, genuineness, authenticity of, or defect in any lot and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No sale shall be set aside nor allowance made on account of any incorrectness, error in cataloging, or any imperfection not noted.
- INDEMNIFICATION – Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold Auctioneer harmless from and against all claims and liabilities relating to the condition or use of the articles purchased or failure of user to follow instructions, warnings or recommendations of the manufacturer, or to comply with federal, state, or local law applicable to such articles, or from proximate or consequential damages, costs or legal expenses arising therefore.
- MANNER OF PAYMENT – are cash, checks upon approval, and MasterCard & VISA. Checks shall be payable to the order of Ross Auctions, LLC. There is a 3% charge for all credit card purchases. There is a $32 charge for any returned checks, plus any legal fees incurred in the collection of such payments of all bills.
- If the Auctioneer determines that any bid is not commensurate with the value of the article offered, they may reject the same and withdraw the item from the auction, and having acknowledged an opening bid, they decides that an advance is not sufficient, they may reject the advance.
- ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWAL FROM SALE – The Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from any sale any of the property listed or to sell at this sale property not listed, and selling lots and to subdivide into two or more selling lots. Wherever the best interest of the seller will be served, the Auctioneer reserves the right to sell all property listed, in bulk.
- RISK TO PERSON AND PROPERTY – Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release the Auctioneer from liability thereof. Neither the Auctioneer nor his principal shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the sale is held.
- DISPUTE BETWEEN BIDDERS – The highest approved bidder to be the buyer. In all cases of disputed bids the property shall be resold, but, Auctioneer will use their judgment as to good faith of all claims and his decision is find and absolute.
- Where a lot has stated quantity that is more than 1 (one), the bid shall be multiplied times the quantity to determine the total cost of the lot.
- RESERVE – The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the Auctioneer shall have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.
- RECORDS – The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
- AGENCY – This is a privately owned and operated auction. The Auctioneer is acting as an agent only and is not responsible for the acts of its principle. They reserve the right to refuse admittance to any person(s). No transfer shall be recognized from one buyer to another.
- REMOVAL – Full settlement and removal the day of the sale unless arranged differently with the Auctioneer.
This page last updated on August 13th, 2015
Ross Auctions, LLC is not liable for typographical errors or misprints.
Ross Auctions, LLC